If you’re sick and tired with having Avast secure internet browser on your computer, there are several ways to remove it. Whether you use Windows, macOS, or iOS, you can actually get rid of the app.
To remove Avast secure web browser, follow actions:
– 1 ) Open the Control Panel > Apps and Features in the first place menu or press Windows key + X to open the fast access menu. In the list of applications, find Avast www.teksquad.us/ Protect Browser and click their three-dot menu icon to select Uninstall.
2 . Alternatively, you are able to right-click the Avast Protect Browser icon on the computer’s desktop and select Take away.
3. When you do that, a new screen will appear. Examine the box that reads “Also delete your browsing data” and simply click Uninstall.
5. After that, hold out while the deletion removes Avast Secure Internet browser from your PERSONAL COMPUTER. Once the removal process is definitely complete, simply click OK, Sure to quit the window.
5. If you still have the Avast Safeguarded Internet browser on your gadget, you can use a third-party deletion to delete it and any remaining files. There are lots of deletion programs to choose from, including Revo Uninstaller, Nerd Uninstaller, IObit Uninstaller, etc .
6. If you’re using a Apple pc, delete the Avast Safeguarded Browser from the Applications folder.
You can also eliminate it about startup by going to program settings and clicking on the Startup tab. This will allow you to stop Avast Secure Web browser from beginning automatically once your system boots up.
Leave a Reply